Founded in Toronto on Jun 1st, 2004
Based in Ottawa
Focused on making clients grow
Accounting systems implementation
Private companies operating in Ottawa-Gatineau region, generating annual revenues up to $1M
Gain Competitive Advantage
Founded in 2004, Alexandre Comptabilité Spécialisé Ltée. provides a finite set of services for new and established businesses across Ontario. We provide services on a periodic basis that will help you concentrate on mastering your business.
ENJOY WHAT YOU DO
AND BE MASTER
OF OWN BUSINESS
- Compilation of financial statements for income tax purposes.
- Design and implementation of an accounting system tailored to your reporting needs.
- Operations analysis, optimization, and design of the accounting system.
- Registration of businesses.
Accurate and reliable bookkeeping. If you have simple business reporting requirements, this category is for you.
Custom service package designed just for your business to cover reporting needs. If you have complex revenue recognition and costing needs, this category is for you.
One-time clean-up or catch-up project.
Why Choose Us?
- We are certified with leading accounting software
- Prepare Budgeting and Financial Forecasting
- We bring accounting automation technology
- We give you freedom from day-to-day accounting tasks
Signs You Need Us
- Financial or Managerial Reports are never on time
- No timely information
- Lack of Accounting automation
- Stuck in the day-to-day accounting tasks
PROVIDING ACCOUNTING SERVICES TO ENTREPRENEURS AND FIRMS IS NOT JUST PART OF WHAT
IT IS ALL WHAT WE DO.
Quality Services in 3 Steps
At this step, we listen to your requests, identify the scope of work and map the course of action.
On a second step we estimate the price for the services to be provided.
The final step is to confirm the scope of work and price estimate. Upon completion your accounting is organized, giving you a fresh start. Also, we pinpoint areas for improvement, so you will be able to focus more on operating your business.
Our rate is $65 per hour.
We use activity-based pricing to calculate the final total, which depends on such factors as a number of documents/information to be processed per month, the scope of services, complexity of transactions, etc.
The price can be fixed as agreed until a number of documents/information to be processed changes significantly. Some examples of factors that have an impact on service pricing are:
- Business structure
- Volume and complexity of transactions
- Degree of segregation between business and owner
Alexandre Comptabilité Spécialisé Ltée is a certified partner with the modern leading accounting software that enables efficiency.